Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ryker Update


Ryker is almost 8 weeks now. How did that happen? He's a little over 9lbs. and about 23in. long. He's already grown out of most of his newborn clothes and moved into his 3 months. It really makes me sad to know that he will never be my little baby again. He's growing up WAY to fast for me! Anyways....Ryker is a pretty good baby. He sleeps about 4 hours at a time. (with the occasional bad night) He eats like a trooper and LOVES to listen to Hunter talk to him. He can be screaming....and all it takes is Hunter talking to him. It calms him down immediately. But Ryker's all time favorite thing is to take a bath. When he hears the water he starts to kick his legs and lifts his eyebrows way up. It's really cute! I've tried using an infant bath tub....but he enjoys it soooo much more if I let him lay on a towel instead. Whatever keeps him happy! Here are some pictures from his bath tonight. Hope you like 'em!

4 comments:

Kendra said...

Ryker is looking great! And I love his half smile in one of the pictures. Glad to hear he is sleeping a little better for ya. Katie is pretty much the same way-3 and a half to 4 hour spirts...and a few bad ones inbetween. It was good talking to you at Thanksgiving. Mike and Hunter seem like a lot of fun and I am sure all the boys will keep life interesting! Kendra

chris w said...

He's such a cutie. I'm so glad you are feeling good!

Keri said...

I love that little guy. And of course my big boy Hunter.

becky said...

So cute. I haven't see you in so long. i need to stop by before Ryker is all grown up. Isn't it sad that we only live a couple of blocks away and yet we still don't see each other.