Thursday, October 1, 2009

Finally an Update!!

Alright....I know it's been A LONG time! And I really have no excuse....so....here's a little update and I'll try to do better in the future!
I'm still very pregnant! I'm scheduled for a C-Section on the 28th. But I'm not sure if I'll make it that far. I struggle daily with contractions...it's more obnoxious than anything.
And my two WONDERFUL friends threw me an incredible baby shower! I was so surprised! And I got so many things that I needed. I finally feel ready for Ryker to come.
Mike is now working for Dollar Financial as a collector. He's the reason people screen their phone calls! But he actually enjoys it and does very well. But wanna hear the best part??? He's home everyday by 3pm!! How awesome is that???
Hunter is getting bigger everyday. I can't believe that he will be 3 in a matter of 2 weeks. Where did my baby go? He's almost potty trained and thinks he's already 10. But he's SO excited to be a big brother. He talks about Ryker all the time and can't wait to play XBOX with him!
Okay....I'm sure I left things out....but Greys Anatomy is on tonight and I'm dying to see what happens!! I know...I'm a dork! But here are some pictures from the last couple months. Enjoy!










1 comment:

becky said...

Yeah. I was starting to think you gave up on the blog. I want to come see your baby room.