Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Catch up!

I know...I know....it's been months since I have added a post. I've been so bad at it! So, this post is dedicated to playing catch up with everything. A lot has happened in the last four months. Mike got promoted AGAIN! I'm so proud of him. He now works in the legal dept. of Dollar Financial in Salt Lake City.  He really loves it there.  And he's great at what he does! He's starting to think seriously about becoming a police officer though.  His goal was to join the military. But because of his hand they won't accept him. We prayed and talked a lot about it and have decided that he would like to pursue a career in law enforcement.  He can't wait to get started!
Next is Hunter! He is growing up so fast. I can't believe that he will be 5 this year. He's dying to start Kindergarten. I haven't had the heart to tell him that it won't be this year. Because of his late birthday he doesn't make the cutoff here.  He's going to be heartbroken.  But he is learning so much in pre-school and will be the best in his class when he does start school! Hunter is such a good big brother. He follows Ryker around to make sure he's safe and doesn't get into anything dangerous.  I love watching the two of them interact.  He's so tolerant of Ryker when he takes his toys or stands in front of the TV when he's playing WII.
Ryker is almost 16 months now. He's a big ball of spunk! His favorite thing to do is wrestle with Daddy and Hunter. Whenever I try to wrestle with him he ends up just hugging me and running away.  I guess he thinks I'm too fragile!  He's walking everywhere now too! He's not a big talker.  Sometimes he will say MaMa or DaDa...and has started to say Ter...(for Hunter)  But he does sign a lot. Things like eat, down, all done, bath, thank you, play, and please.  Ryker will do ANYTHING that his big brother does.  It's adorable!
Here are some random pictures from the last couple months. 
 Ryk checking out what Santa brought him
 He was really into ripping the paper!
 My Mom, Dad, sister Amber and her hubby Joseph!
 Looks like an awesome sister in law got Ron Call Of Duty Black Ops!
 Heading out to go sledding
 Discovery Museum
 Aww....That's the life!
 LOVE that smile!
 Yup.....they are definitely brothers!
 Love him!
Aww Dad!

1 comment:

The Reimers Family said...

It's so good to see that you and your cute family are alive and well! Love the Brothers on the Swan pic!