Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Verdict Is In.....

So.........It's a BOY! We are so excited to have another little boy in our family! I still can't believe that I'm going to have 2 kids! Maybe I should re-phrase that...I can't believe I'm OLD enough to have 2 kids. Geez. Anyways, we can't wait for this little guy to join our family! Here is one of the ultra sound pictures. He is laying on his tummy with his legs tucked under him. Hopefully it's clear enough for you to see. Hunter is also very excited for "His Baby" to come. He talks constantly about playing WII with the baby and teaching him to go down the slip n slide. Cute huh?!

5 comments:

The Kneeland Family said...

Congratulations! That is very exciting.You are a good little mommy and Hunter will love being the big brother.

The Reimers Family said...

Hooray!! That will be so fun to have 2 boys, it will be nice to be able to use all of Hunter's old gear instead of buying a whole bunch of pink, frilly stuff!

becky said...

Yeah!! I we loved having two boys together. They will be the best of friends.

Keri said...

Look at my unofficial nephew. How cute is he.

Genevre said...

YEAH!! having two boys together is the best! My boys play together and love all the same things, they are each others best friends already.
I am so glad I found your blog!