Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas!

We had such a good Christmas this year! We started it out by going to my sister's house on Christmas Eve. We just love going over there. As soon as we get there Hunter runs off to play with his cousins. It was nice to be able to visit with my parents and Uncle Brad.
Christmas morning was a blast! My Aunt Kimmy and her family were staying with us for the holidays...So they got up bright and early with us to open presents. Hunter got SO many presents!! He was definitely spoiled by family and friends this year.
And to top everything off... I made a big turkey dinner for everyone! Well, my aunt and uncle did most of it...I'm not much of a cook. :)
Afterwards we celebrated Holly's 30 birthday. Yup...She was born on Christmas. She isn't much of a fan of cake...so I made her brownies instead! Enjoy the pictures!




1 comment:

becky said...

At least Christmas was great:)